Synthesis: Using Tails
Last Updated 2015-05
A final review of Tails and its features, and wrap-up of the Safer, Anonymous Workspaces using Tails session module.
ADIDS Element Synthesis
Parent Topic(s) Using Tails
Duration 10-15 minutes
Ask participants if they have questions before completing the session.
To encourage discussion, you may wish to ask general questions about the material, including:
- What feature did you like most about Tails?
- What feature did you like least? Was there one that just didn’t seem useful for your situation?
- Was there a feature that you wished it had?
- Would you recommend Tails to colleague or friend?
You may also wish to ask specific questions to make sure some concepts are clearly understood.
Some examples that may help include:
- When I first install Tails, can I save documents to it?
- What do I need to do before I can save files or settings?
- What are the ways I can use Tails to access and store sensitive materials?