Synthesis: Identity Protection and Privacy
Last Updated 2016-06
A final review and question & answer session for techniques and tools for increased protection of identity and privacy while browsing the web.
ADIDS Element Synthesis
Parent Topic(s) Identity Protection and Privacy
Duration 10-15 minutes
Ask participants if they have questions before completing the session. If time allows, trainers may want to confirm that the participants understood the essential points.
Some suggested questions:
- What was the most useful thing you learned from this session?
- If you wanted to explain to a friend what a browser cookie is, what would you say?
- Can you remember some of the things that our browsers may expose when we visit a website?
- What could you do to fix some of the leaks or vulnerabilities we talked about?
- Is there a situation in which you might not want to block cookies?